Welcome To Crown Living
Whether you’re buying your first home or the home you’ve been searching for your entire life,
pre-qualifying for a home loan is an important step in the home buying process.
To help simplify this process, Crown Homes recommends using one our preferred lenders to assist you.
- You begin by submitting a mortgage pre-qualification from one of our preferred lenders.
- The lender will review basic credit and income information to give you an estimate of the loan amount you will qualify for.
- Once you choose a home and enter into a purchase contract, you begin the next stage of financing.
- The mortgage process begins with a full loan application and more detailed credit history.
- The lender will advise you of the specific mortgage options available to you so you can decide on the best loan for you.
- If you are using a licensed real estate broker, they must accompany you and register with Crown Homes on you first visit in order to qualify for Broker Co-Op.